We are one of the biggest and most successful companies on the market of fresh diary products. For our dynamical team we are looking for open and enthusiastic candidates for the position of:
WE WANT YOU!! MARKETING TRAINEE - CZ/SK
Danone Czech Republic is recruiting a Marketing Trainee CZ/SK, based in Prague. Would you like to be among the Marketing professionals that contribute to a healthier world by driving Danone’s business and building strong brands on the Czech market?
What is the Marketing Trainee CZ/SK responsible for?
The Marketing Trainee is an essential part of our marketing team and is accountable for brand activities, towards consumers and shoppers that are effectively supporting the brand strategy in the Czech Republic.
What will be your key responsibilities?
1. Analyze market situation including competitor´s activities to support decisions
2. Lead and support marketing projects as new product launches, media campaigns development (TV, digital, …), internal events, tasting roadshows, design development of key visuals and packaging design development
3. Administrative and organizational support - coordination of financial administration of brand activities
Who is an ideal candidate?
- University degree or in the last year of university studies
- Enthusiastic personality, willing to learn new things
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Strong analytical thinking and good project management skills
- Languages: Czech/Slovak (at a native speaker level), English (fluent)
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work fulltime
What do we offer?
- A very interesting job with a wide scope of responsibilities in marketing.
- Work in a young and dynamic team.
- Continuous development
- A deep meaning of your work in a company with a great mission: "To bring health through proper nutrition to as many people in the world."
- Opportunity to grow within a department or across departments and countries.
- Temporary 1 year contract with the possibility to continue on a permanent contract afterwards.